Below are instructions for sending electronic invoices.
Electronic invoicing is a convenient and common way to send invoices. The invoice is sent from the invoicing company directly to the payer’s purchase invoice system. This avoids many unnecessary work phases between invoice sending and payment, which, in turn, ensures that the invoice is paid on time and with the right information.
Sending an electronic invoice is fairly similar to sending a traditional invoice. The only new piece of information you need is the recipient’s electronic invoice addresses, which you can either add to the customer’s information in Solo or include in the invoice at sending.
Sending an electronic invoice:
- Create a new invoice
- Add the invoice recipient (or create a new recipient) and enter the electronic invoice addresses
- Fill out the invoice information
- Click "Preview and send invoice"
- Select "Send as e-invoice"
- Fill out the electronic invoice addresses, unless you already added these to the customer’s information