Yes. You can add files in the following formats as attachments to electronic invoices: pdf, jpg, png, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, odt, ods.
Adding a file to an invoice:
- Start creating a new invoice or open an existing draft
- Click the "Attachments" button on the right side of the invoice
- Add the attachment
- Send the invoice via the e-mail service or as an electronic invoice
NOTE! Attachments cannot be added to invoices in the print service.
Which file formats can I attach to invoices?
You can add files in the following formats as attachments to electronic invoices: pdf, jpg, png, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, odt, ods.
How many attachments can I add to one invoice?
You can upload up to 10 files, and their total size may not exceed 1 Mb.
How are the attachments sent to the recipient?
In electronic invoices, the attachments travel with the invoice to the recipient's system. The recipient's system handles the attachments according to its own rules and procedures.
In the e-mail system, the recipient can download the attachments on the same page where they download or print the invoice.
The aforementioned limits are set by Procountor Solo, and it should be remembered that the recipient may have their own rules for accepting attachments. We recommend checking with the recipient which attachments they support. The most commonly supported file format is .pdf, which should be chosen where possible.
Operator-specific things to note with regard to attachments:
- At the moment, attachments cannot be sent with the invoice, if the recipients e-invoice operator is a bank
- E-invoice operator Logica does not receive attachments of the following types: .ods .jpg .xls .xlsx .docx
- E-invoice operator Enfo Zender does not support the handling of attachment sent through Solo at the moment