This article shows how to report and pay self-assessed taxes in Procountor Solo.
The self-assessed tax report is used for reporting the company's value added tax. The accountant makes the tax return in Procountor, and the Solo entrepreneur pays the taxes. More detailed instructions can be found here.
Self-assessed tax returns and payment
- The accountant makes the tax return for self-assessed taxes in Procountor.
- The tax return is sent to the Finnish Tax Administration.
- When the return is approved in Procountor with the "Approve" button, the payment file is automatically sent to the user interface of the Solo entrepreneur within an hour.
- The entrepreneur pays the self-assessed taxes.
- The more detailed payment specification can be found in the MyTax service.
(If the company's tax period is quarterly or yearly, the returns are created and sent accordingly.)