This article shows you how to handle transactions on the bank statement and attach receipts to them.
Expense transactions can be handled in Solo in two ways. You can select the account transaction from the list and link the receipt to it.
Alternatively, you can start by selecting the receipt and link it to the relevant account transaction. Both ways lead to the same result.
When you start from the account transaction list, this is how it happens:
- Open the account transaction list.
- Click the account transaction you wish to handle.
- Click "Add receipt".
- Select an existing receipt in the view or take a new picture.
- Fill out the receipt with the necessary information.
Another option is to handle the receipt and link it to an account transaction. This process proceeds as follows:
- Take a picture of a new receipt or open an unhandled receipt.
- Fill out the receipt with the necessary additional information.
- Select the relevant account transaction from the list.
As part of expense handling, you must also specify an expense type for the transaction. Read more here.