The Procountor Solo e-invoice operator changed from Basware to Apix Messaging Ltd on October 6, 2021.
With this change, the operator ID of your electronic invoice address changed. The change applied to both sending and receiving e-invoices. Your old electronic invoice address was disabled at the end of November 2021, and any invoices sent to the old address after this are not delivered to Procountor Solo.
Please inform invoicing companies of your new electronic invoice address to ensure that you continue to receive e-invoices in Solo.
- You can find your new electronic invoice address and the pre-filled notification template in Solo under Settings > E-invoicing.
- You can send, for example, an e-mail message to the invoicing companies, sharing your new electronic invoice address. You can use our notification template for this. More detailed instructions can be found here.
- Please send your new electronic invoice address to your invoicing companies well in advance.
- You can find the electronic invoices you have received in the Payments > E-invoices view in Solo. In this view, you can see the invoicing companies that have sent your electronic invoices in the past.
- We have taken account of your new electronic invoice address in our own invoicing, so you do not have to separately inform Accountor Finago invoicing of the change.
Please note the following:
Operators and the Finnish Tax Administration
- Not all invoicing companies accept the notification of a new electronic invoice address via e-mail. For example, phone operators and the Finnish Tax Administration use their own online services that you must use to notify them of the new electronic invoice address.
- The Finnish Tax Administration can be notified of new electronic invoice addresses in the MyTax service.
- Unfortunately, we cannot disclose your new electronic invoice address to your invoicing companies because we are acting as a third party. We are not authorized to check your suppliers' contact information or give you a list of the invoicing companies that send you e-invoices.
Frequently asked questions:
- Do I need to inform Tieke (the electronic invoice address database) of my new address?
- No, you do not need to send your new electronic invoice address to Tieke, we will do it for you.