Procountor Key is a new mobile application that allows you to confirm payments in Procountor Solo. Procountor Key will replace the previous Finago Key application, which will be discontinued. The old application will work alongside the new one until March 18, 2023, after which it will stop working.
- The Procountor Key mobile app allows you to confirm payments.
- The application is free for all users and available for iOS and Android devices.
- You can download Procountor Key from the application store for your iOS or Android device.
This instruction manual provides information about how to enable Procountor Key for confirming payments in Procountor Solo.
LOGGING INTO PROCOUNTOR KEY DEVICES MANAGEMENT
1. Go to the Procountor Solo login page (https://secure.finagosolo.com/en/login) and click the Manage Procountor Key devices -link.
2. Enter your username and personal password and click Continue.
3. You will be sent an SMS message with a one-time password to the phone number linked to your user account. Enter the single-use password in the appropriate field and click Confirm.
ADD NEW DEVICE
4. Click the Proceed button to register your device in Procountor Key.
5. Register your new device by clicking the Add new device button.
6. You will be sent an another SMS message with a new one-time password to the phone number linked to your user account. Enter the single-use password in the appropriate field and click Confirm.
DOWNLOAD PROCOUNTOR KEY INTO USE
7. Download Procountor Key -application from the application store for your iOS or Android device.
8. When you have installed the application, push Next button on the login page.
9. You can connect Procountor Key to your Solo username using the link sent to you by SMS or make the connection manually.
PAIR WITH A LINK VIA SMS
By choosing Pair with a link via SMS, you will receive the Key connection link to the number linked to your account. Click the link on your phone, after which the Key application asks you to confirm the username with the Confirm button.
PAIR MANUALLY BY SCANNING THE QR CODE
If you choose Pair manually instead, a QR code activates on the Solo login page. Take an image of the QR code with Procountor Key to link the app to your user account.
CHOOSE AN IDENTIFICATION METHOD
10. When you have linked Procountor Key to your user account, either using the link or manually, the application will ask which identification method you wish to use for confirming payments in the future.
- By allowing the use of biometric data, push Use biometric. Key requests permission to use fingerprint or face recognition. The biometric data used for identification depends on what you have set as the identification method on your phone. In addition, you must set a PIN code during the first login.
- If you skip the use of biometric data, the application requests you to create a 6-digit PIN code to be used for confirming in the future.
11. When you have selected the identification method, click the Finish button on the Solo login page. Next, you will see your registered devices and you can return to login.
In the future, you can confirm the invoices paid in Solo with Procountor Key. Instructions for creating and confirming payments are here.